Includes Light Bulbs: Yes
Manufactured in: Mainland China
Certifications: CE Approved
Product Size: 5M
Adjustable Brightness: No
Water Resistance Rating: IP65
Construction Material: Copper
Energy Source: Solar
Base Design: Not Applicable
Intended Use: Festive Occasions
Voltage Specification: 3.2V
Illumination Type: LED Bulbs
- Luminance: 5 Lumens
- Light String Length: 95cm with an extra length of the light cord at 23cm
- LED Quantity Options: 90, 150, 200
- Construction: Copper Wiring
- Solar Panel: 2V 140MA Polycrystalline
- Battery Type: Ni-CD
- Battery Specification: 1.2V 600MAH Ni-CD
- Optimal Charging Time: 6-8 hours under sunlight
- Operational Duration: 8-10 hours at night
- Color Options: Warm white, cool white, and multicolor
- Functionality: Light-sensitive induction with a primary switch, featuring 8 distinct operational modes
- Durable and Waterproof: Crafted with robust ABS plastic, paired with an IP65 waterproof rated solar panel to endure varied weather conditions.
- Efficient Solar Charging: The unit boasts a 600mah battery, which charges under sunlight through the solar panel, supporting both steady and flashing light modes for nighttime illumination.
- Cordless Convenience: Easy-to-install solar-powered stakes are effortlessly placed without any need for wiring, automatically lighting up at dusk and turning off at dawn.
- Sustainable Energy Use: The Solar Light stands out for its durability, eco-friendliness, and independence from power cords for energy supply.
- Flexible Design: The light string’s dandelion shape is fully malleable, enabling creative presentations that are simple to reshape, store, and do not easily snap.
- If it arrives without charge, activate by switching on and exposing to over 8 hours of sunlight for initial charging.
- It’s equipped with a light sensor to automatically illuminate in the dark and switch off at daylight.
Included in Package:
1 x Solar-powered light string
- A slight measurement deviation may occur due to manual measurement.
- Color variance may happen because of differences in monitor calibrations, making the actual product color potentially differ from the images shown.